CrossFTP Server is a secure enabled FTP Server for multiple platforms. It offers a high-performance, easy configurable, and most of all a secure enabled FTP server. Versatile GUI is provided for the novice users' start-up, and the advanced users' configuration as well.
Want the commercial support? Learn more about commercial support and get it .
Here lists some of its main features:
- Free, open-source FTP server.
- Multi platform support and multithreaded design.
- UTF-8 directory encoding for internationalization support.
- User virtual directory, write permission, idle time-out and upload/download bandwidth limitation support.
- You can monitor all the user activities.
- Anonymous login support.
- Both upload and download files are resumable.
- Handles both ASCII and binary data transfers.
- IP restriction support to allow/ban IPs.
- Database and LDAP can be used to store user data.
- All the FTP messages are customizable.
- Implicit/explicit SSL/TLS support.
- MDTM support - your users can query the date-time stamp of files.
- "MODE Z" support for faster data upload/download.
- Easy installation/update by Java Web Start technology.
- Bonjour discovery protocol support.
During the launch, please agree with the Security Warning on Digital Signiture, and check always trust:
- Open the Start CrossFTP Server by Java Web Start, or "javaws" command.
- or run it by command:
- Platform Independent Installation Package:
Follow the readme.txt to run/deploy CrossFTP.
- To run CrossFTP Server as a System service, please refer to this service page.
- Tuturials - CrossFTP Tutorials.
- Beginner's Guide - Quick guide for newbies.
- Knowledge Base? - Frequencely asked questions.
- Manual - CrossFTP Server User Manual.
- Blog - Our product news and stories.
- Commercial Support - Want better support? Go get it.