CrossFTP Pro/Enterprise 1.97.9
Download CrossFTP/Pro/Enterprise for Windows, Mac, and Linux. CrossFTP Pro/Enterprise's evaluation will turn back to the Free CrossFTP after 30 days.
Mac OS X
run CrossFTP from web and get automatic updates.
for Win, Mac, Linux, and Solaris. Put CrossFTP in USB drive, or deploy CrossFTP on your web server.
- Mac Installation Issue:
"CrossFTP.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
Solution: Please choose "Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere" in your System Preferences -> Security & Privacy.
- Linux Installation Issue:
How to install on non-debian linux?
Please download the portable package, extract the content to a folder, and go into that folder. After that,
1. Add the execution permission for run_client.sh by:
chmod +x ./run_client.sh
2. execute run_client.sh to start CrossFTP client by:
If you met any issues, please check if Java is properly installed on your system and available in the path; you are running CrossFTP in GUI.
- Ubuntu installation issue:
Ubuntu Software Center alerts me: "Bad quality packet". You can use the following command to install the package:
1. Download the deb package, e.g., crossftp_deb_package.deb
2. Go to the downloaded deb file's folder, and execute:
sudo dpkg -i ./crossftp_deb_package.deb
- JNLP web start issue:
If you met one of the following issues:
- Java applications are blocked by your security settings.
- Missing Application-Name manifest attribute
- Missing required Permissions manifest attribute in main jar
On Windows, you can go to Java Control Center.
Or on Mac/Linux/Win, you can use 'javaws -viewer' command to open the Java Control Center
After that, follow this link to solve the blocked issue.
Cannot edit/open file on Mac
On Mac, if you met issues to edit or open file, such as "Cannot run program "/usr/bin/open": error=2, No such file or directory", please:
Install the CrossFTP Mac version for JDK 7+ or Mac version JDK 5/6 according to your system.
Mac OS X 10.3 or JDK 1.4 users can download CrossFTP 1.53 here.